7050 Telford Way, Unit #6 Mississauga, ON 905‑872‑7233

LED Lighting upgrade

LED Lights installation in the GTA

LED lighting is a great investment

Electrical Contractor Registration Agency and Electrical Safety Authority Logo
Awarded Electrical Contractor
Ontario Electrical League
Merit OpenShop Contractors Association

If you’re a business owner that’s thinking of upgrading your office lighting to LED then there is no better time than now. LED lighting is a great investment, you will replace old fashioned inefficient lighting with a lighting system that lights everything a lot brighter, with more natural light at a fraction of the energy needed.

While regular incandescent lights only turn 20% of the electrical energy they use into light (the other 80% lost to heat), LED lights turn 80% of the electrical energy they use into light. This allows them to need fewer watts to be brighter than regular bulbs, thus saving you energy. LED also give a more natural light which is more pleasant than incandescent lighting.

B-Safe has been helping businesses give their workspaces a lighting upgrade throughout the GTA for over 15 years. Call us today and receive a free quote, 905 87B-SAFE (905 872-7233).

All this leads to what’s most important, a lower hydro bill every month which will add up to significant savings every year from here on.

LED is an upgrade over incandescent lights for many reasons:

  • Long Life
  • Zero UV Emissions
  • Low-Voltage
  • Energy Efficiency
  • Ecologically Friendly
  • Durable Quality

If you want to find out how long it would take for an LED Lighting Upgrade would take to pay for itself give us a call today at 905 87B-SAFE (905 872-7233) and receive 10% off your first invoice.

WE SERVICE

  • Mississauga
  • North York
  • Downtown Toronto
  • Etobicoke
  • Woodbridge
  • York Region
  • Vaughan
  • Richmond Hill
  • Markham
  • Scarborough
  • GTA
  • Golden Horseshoe Area
  • And More...

Testimonial

"I would like to THANK YOU for the great job you did for Baylis cleanroom. 
I understand that schedule is tight and the job during the holiday season, but you still manage to install all of the electrical requirement. 
Million Thanks to you and you staff!." 

Gil N. Crooc, Production Manager Baylis Medical, Mississauga

Designed and Maintained by WSI Internet Marketing Mississauga